Hello Dear Mindsmith, spice up your day feeling inspired! Below are my top 15 life quotes for today!
- A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, we then know how to meet him. – Aesop
- A friend to all is a friend to none. –Aristotle
- A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer. – Seneca
- A man is great by deeds, not by birth. – Chanakya
- A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth. – Aesop
- A leader leads by example, not by force. – Sun Tzu
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Sun Tzu
- A happy life consists in tranquility of mind. – Cicero
- A great man does not lose his self possession when he is afflicted: the ocean is not made muddy by the falling in of its banks. – Panchatantra
- A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again, but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise. –Buddha
- A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. –La Fontaine
- A roasted duck does not fly into one’s mouth. –Confucius
- A room without books is like a body without a soul. –Cicero
- A short cut to riches is to substract from our desires. –Francesco Petrarca
- A wiseman, to accomplish his end, may even carry his foe on his shoulder. –Panchatantra
So here you go! My favorites are 4,9 and 15. Feel free to comment yours in the comment box below or add other quotes you love!
Don’t forget to subscribe for newsletters in order to get updates on subsequent posts.